Upon purchase the goods are your property, should you refuse delivery the product will likely be sent back to the delivery companies shipping depot with all cost of storage, insurance and transport being between you and that company. EABA will not enter as a third party into correspondence regarding your refusal.
Once your order is places it goes to EABA dispatch team. Your order is then sent to our warehouse/dispatch centre for shipping.
Once our warehouse receipts the order, we are unable to process any changes or cancel the order.
Under Australian law refunds are not available if you have had a change or heart and decided to change your mind. Please think first and choose carefully before placing an order.
If you have placed an order and you wish to change or cancel it, please contact EABA customer service department immediately on 1300 349 771 and they will endeavour to accommodate your request before your order is submitted for dispatch. Please note that if we have time to cancel an order that has already been submitted to the warehouse, you will not receive a full refund of your purchase. A 15% surcharge of your total purchase amount will be charged as a cancellation fee.
In the highly unlikely situation where the goods are faulty EABA reserve the right to either exchange or refund.
You should expect your refund in around 4 weeks from when sending your product to us (say 3 -10 business days), processing your claim (3-5 working days), and the time it takes for the transaction to clear our bank and arrive in your account. We reserve the right to use cheque, EFTPOS, bank transfer or other methods to settle your refund.
We will notify you via email when we receive your item and when your return is being processed.
To help you further please refer to our warranty page. Prior to doing so, here is a quick checklist.
1. Returns are only accepted if there is a manufactures fault or the goods are not as described.
2. We require a minimum of 2 images from different angles to help us ascertain what problem you are having.
3. You return goods to us within 30 days of purchase.
4. Proof of purchase – the original tax invoice
5. The goods are in their original conditions protected by their original packaging
6. The goods are not dirty, stained or otherwise affected, including tear marks, torn zips or drag marks.
If all is good please proceed to warranty page.